Search results

1. I

WTB Clean Chaeto near Lowell or Southern NH

Hi all, looking for a clean chunk of chaeto to kick off the college reef fuge. I can meet in southern nh over the weekends if someone near manchester has some! Thanks :)
  2. I

help waspfish not eating and stiff

I've had this waspfish for many months now and was taking mysis fine. For the last few days it has gone stiff and randomly will get jumpy and move around but isn't taking food and will sit in one spot stiff/limp like this for hours.
  3. I

Plumbing help?

Hi guys, first time doing my own plumbing on a used setup. So the current usa return pump I got w the setup has a fitting for a 3/4” ID tubing but my problem is at the bulkhead return nozzle. As you can see in the pics the tube doesn’t fit but I’m not sure what to do. If I get a bigger spigot...
  4. I

WTB 45-60 gallon tank

Looking to buy a 45-60 gallon tank, AIO or sump does not matter. Can be with or without equipment
  5. I

Separating salt into smaller bags?

Anyone split a big bag of salt into portion sized bags? If so, what do you use for storage? I was thinking quart sized ziploc bags either zip or classic.
  6. I

WTB Tunze nano ATO

Looking to buy a tunze nano ato.
  7. I

WTT AI Prime White with gooseneck for Prime HD (Will Sell Prime if theres interest)

Accidentally bought a prime hd for my 2nd light on my reef and now I can't get the non-hd and hd light to match. Would prefer to trade the light for a prime HD to match my other one. Will throw cash in if needed. If no one wants to trade I will also just sell the light.
  8. I

WTB Shelf Rock

Anybody selling shelf rock near southern nh? Dry preferred
  9. I

Gone metallic green long tentacle goniopora

2"x2" 100$ OBO
  10. I

Gone Corals Fs or trade

making room before college 2 mighty morphin rhodactis mushrooms 10$ each green mushrooms 10$ each Bright green fuzzy rhodactis 10$ Superman mushrooms 5$
  11. I

WTB Phyto

Anybody have phyto near derry?
  12. I

WTB Jebao SDW-5 or Current USA 660 GPH?

Anybody have one?
  13. I

powerhead for nuvo 20?

Any reccomendations on a powerhead? Its a small tank so it just needs to push water more than the return pump
  14. I

WTB Mocha/Black Storm Clownfish

Anyone have just 1?
  15. I

Gone Mushrooms fs

3” Mighty morphing Rhodactis 20$ Small Ultra orange Yuma 15$
  16. I

Coral id?

Is this a micromussa?
  17. I

WTB WTB possum/pink streaked/ pygmy wrasse?

WTB possum/pink streaked/ pygmy wrasse? Basically any wrasse for a nano 20g
  18. I

Gone Falco Hawkfish to rehome $35

I have a 3" falco hawkfish who has been with me for a year. He's a bit too big at this point for my nuvo 20 and would like to sell him for the same I paid. $35 Can post a pic if needed.
  19. I

The OG bounce that just won’t split

My 3”+ OG umbrella o_O
  20. I

Emergency!!! Power Outage and in need of a Return Pump

Hi all. I lost power this morning tank dropped to 69 degrees yikes. Anyways I got the generator running and what not but my return pump seemed to have shorted in the process. Does anyone have a spare return pump that would work for a nuvo 20? Otherwise I can really circulate the water besides...
Back