Search results

1. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

Breaking down my frag tank and still have a few things to sell. A1 bam bam $20 A2 CB omega $40 B1 pandora $20 B2 sunny d $20 B3 yellow brick road $25 C1 nirvana $20 C2 rasta $15 D1 nirvana $20 D2 black hornet $120 D3 campfire $20 E1 Latin lover $20 Colony of lazer lemon $45 Gold lepto frags $10...
  2. andlim

WTT for rainbow btas.

I have heads of a purple and green tip indo torch I can cut. I also have some orange mushrooms, long tentacle toadstools, and zoas. Zoas: black hornet, cb omega, rasta, and captain jerk. Looking to trade for rainbow bubble tip anemones!
  3. andlim

WTB Gorgonian/soft corals

Hi everyone, I'm looking to set up a mostly soft coral tank and am looking for some gorgonians and less common soft corals excluding xenia, gsp, devils hand, Kenya tree, mushrooms, zoas, and sinularia (unless pulsating). I can trade some frogspawn, orange mushrooms, long tentacle toadstool, or...
  4. andlim

Gone Elegance coral

Nice elegance 5 - 6 inches when open available for pickup in Seekonk $85.
  5. andlim

Free Handful of chaeto

Free large handful of chaeto. I have 1 portion available for pickup in Seekonk. I do have copepods/amphipods which are likely mixed in. I'll be leaving the bag in front of my apartment (contactless pickup) after arranging a pick up date/time.
  6. andlim

Sold Torches, hammers, and others

Need to rearrange the tank and getting rid of some pieces that don't fit my aquascape. Long polyp green toadstools: $20 for a 2 inch frag. $40 for a large 3 to 4 inch frag. Captain jerk paly: $10 at least 5 polyps Pickup in Seekonk, MA!
  7. andlim

rasta zoa not colored up vs nonrasta zoa

I was sold these zoas as Rastas. I don't think they're actually Rastas at all, but the person who sold them to me is saying they need to color up. thoughts? thanks!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back