Search results

1. nilaydeshmukh

Sold Upscales Microclados Colony - $100

Knocked off this large colony (4"-5") by mistake. Available in Canton MA
  2. nilaydeshmukh

Sold SPSs and Zoas, mushrooms, large colonies. Entire Frog Tank $200

I had a water pipe leak in a basement room that destroyed walls and floor that needs to be replaced. Need to take apart my filtration system and frag tank hat is in the basement room. As a result of this accident, selling everything in my frag tank. I have Jason Fox SPSs and Zoas, mushrooms...
  3. nilaydeshmukh

Sold Romotech Water Storage Tank - $50

50 Gallon Romotech Rectangular Storage Tank - very durable, tough plastic. In perfect condition. I used to use it to store salt water for auto water changes. 50 Gal. 38” x 19” x 22” 25 lbs. https://www.amazon.com/RomoTech-Horizontal-Square-Polyethylene-Reservoir/dp/B01BFC5M40?th=1 Available...
  4. nilaydeshmukh

WTB QUARTZ SLEEVE for UV Sterilizer

Does anyone have an extra quartz sleeve for Smart High Output 50 Watt UV Sterilizer by Pentair Aquatics? I managed to break it during maintenance. It doesn't have to be new, old is okay while I get a new one. I am not able to connect back the plumbing with the a broken sleeve. Thanks.
  5. nilaydeshmukh

Sold Neptune System AFS Automatic Feeding System -$70

Neptune System AFS Automatic Feeding System. Open box. Never used. I feed frozen food to my fish and never had to use it. Never installed it or used it, only opened the box. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/automatic-feeding-system-neptune-systems.html Thanks.
  6. nilaydeshmukh

Echotech Radion Tank Layout

I currently have 2 Echotech Radions G5 on 55"(L) x 26" (d) x 24"(h) that are on mounted on RMS arms. I have mixed reef. I feel that I have shadowing issues and the light doesn't' reach evenly everywhere. The RMS arms tend to get droopy when you pull the lights out to the center of the tank. So...
  7. nilaydeshmukh

Echotech Radion G5 layout poll

I currently have 2 Echotech RadionsG5 on 55"(L) x 26" (d) x 24"(h) that are on mounted on RMS arms. I have mixed reef. I feel that I have shadowing issues and the light doesn't' reach evenly everywhere. The RMS arms tend to get droopy when you pull the lights out to the center of the tank...
  8. nilaydeshmukh

Sold ApexEL Controller System - Neptune Systems - $425

In perfect condition ApexEL Controller System including EB832 Energy Bar and Temperature and Double Junction pH Probe. Selling it just because I bought another Apex Controller (the complete version) apparently for no good reason. It seems ApexEL has all of the functionalities (of the complete...
  9. nilaydeshmukh

High Phosphates and Zero Nitrates

Zero nitrates has been my issue for several months now. If I feed more to the fish, Phosphates tend to go up between 1 & 2 and has no effect on raising the nitrates. I have been adding nitrates (Brightwell NeoNitro) to keep up. If I stop adding for a couple of days, nitrates drop down. Adding...
  10. nilaydeshmukh

A GENERATOR? Seeking Recommendations

I do not have a generator :( This storm made me think that I should have one. I am looking for a generator that doesn't break my back but good enough to power up my tank (170 G), may be run a refrigerator, wifi modem and a couple of lights if and when needed. Thankfully, I don't lose power...
  11. nilaydeshmukh

WTB Radion XR30 G5 Diffuser

Would like to try diffusers out on XR30 G5. I have 3 lights.
  12. nilaydeshmukh

Sold Trigger Blue Sapphire 5G ATO Container - $60

Trigger Blue Sapphire 5G ATO. No issues. Available in Canton, MA
  13. nilaydeshmukh

Gone Waterbox Aquarium Sump - 23 1/4" (L) x 19 3/4" (D) x 15 3/4" (H)

I have Waterbox Aquarium Sump that came with my tank. I didn't use is as already had a Trigger Sump. All Starphire Ultra-Clear glass sump. I have modified it to make it to make it a larger sump by removing ATO tank. I was using it as a hospital tank. Nice sump but occupying space in my...
  14. nilaydeshmukh

Gone Neptune Systems AFS Automatic Feeding System - $75

Neptune Systems AFS Automatic Feeding System -Never used, in a box. I feed frozen food to my fish and never had to use it. Never installed or used it. I will also give a package of Neptune Systems CD Crossover Diet Fish & Coral Food for free. Sitting unused...
  15. nilaydeshmukh

Gone Neptune System's COR-20 Intelligent Return Pump (2000 GPH) - $240

Neptune System's COR-20 Intelligent Return Pump (2000 GPH) - Neptune Systems Lightly used Neptune System's COR-20 Intelligent Return Pump (2000 GPH). Works perfectly. Totally clean, no issues otherwise money back. Selling because I had to go with a stronger pump with my sump being in the...
  16. nilaydeshmukh

Sold Neptune System's GRO Refugium Light - $89

Less than 6 months old (very lightly used) Neptune System's GRO Refugium Light. Works perfectly. No issues otherwise money back. Selling because I went with a ceiling hung light for it to be out of the way in my basement sump. Sitting unused. Have original packaging and all the parts. Works with...
  17. nilaydeshmukh

Sold Kessil H80 Tuna Flora Refugium LED Light - $80

Lightly used Kessil H80 Tuna Flora Refugium LED Light. Works perfectly. No issues otherwise money back. Selling because I went with a ceiling hung light for it to be out of the way in my basement sump. Have original packaging and all the parts...
  18. nilaydeshmukh

WTB 2 MP 40 QD

I would like to buy 2 MP40s QD that are lightly used and reasonably priced. Please PM me if available. Thanks
  19. nilaydeshmukh

WTB Used EcoTech Radion XR30/ XR15. . . G2, G3, G4

I use Radion XR30 to light my refugium which stopped working. Looking to buy pre-used but functioning XR30 or XR 15. Please let me know soon if you have one siting in the basement . Thanks
  20. nilaydeshmukh

Dianos or Cyanos? ID, treatment?

Please ID and help with treatment suggestions! I have been battling (Dinos or some sort of Cyanos) for a couple of months. I tried Dr. Tim's method which helped to reduce it but it is coming back again. Major benefit came from 3 days of black-out. Please see the pictures under 400x and 1000 x...
Back