Search results

1. F

2024 New England Frag Farmer's Market Invite - March 2nd - Storrs CT!

Yeah, I wasn't sure how to handle this one... All tickets are at the door.
  2. F

We do have a line that is decent length at 10am. But we also presell as much of the line as we can, so the majority of that line just goes right in. I'll admit that I don't see the door much but I don't think there is a bad wait to get in.
  3. F

Lots of equipment vendors at the FFM this year, and LOTS of great stuff in the raffle as well.
  4. F

With less than a week to go, let's start the fun! It's time for the High Roller Raffle announcement! I started this a few years ago to reward the people who support the program and FFM by buying lots of raffle tickets. I reached out to a bunch of vendors to see if they could help me put together...
  5. F

Minor change to the timing of the 2024 FFM. "Someone" screwed up the end time... Good news is that it stays open till 5pm, not 4!!!!
  6. F

2024 New England Frag Farmer's Market "Speakers" List In thinking about what people would like to see/hear about at the FFM this year, I thought it might be cool to have you guys decide what the "talks" would be about. So, the 2024 FFM is going to feature 3 Q & A sessions, rather than talks. You...
  7. F

Sorry, I need to add four more names to the vendor list. Now FFM has the biggest vendor list anywhere... Amanda's Sea Critters Boston Aqua Farms Freshly Salted Apparel The Macro Lady
  8. F

Got a ticket? We only do tickets at the door for the FFM. Make sure you have the right show!
  9. F

Here it is, the MONSTER list of vendors that you will be able to see at the 2024 Frag Farmer's Market at E.O. Smith High School in Storrs CT on March 2nd. There may be a minor change here and there but this is pretty much who will be there. The BIGGEST list of vendors at ANY SHOW, ANYWHERE...
  10. F

Its that time of year again! The 2024 FFM is coming together great this year with a HUGE list of coral vendors, some great companies, speakers and an amazing raffle! I made a few minor changes to things this year to try to make traffic a little less of an issue, but other than that- same great...
  11. F

Event 2023 Frag Farmers Market | March 4th | 10-4 | E.O. Smith High School | Storrs, CT

Yup. I never sleep well the week of the FFM- too much to do!
  12. F

Event 2023 Frag Farmers Market | March 4th | 10-4 | E.O. Smith High School | Storrs, CT

Today is the big day!!! The day you have spent all year waiting for is finally here- Reefer Christmas!!! The biggest single day swap in the whole US! Anyone even remotely close to CT should give the Frag Farmer's Market a shot. If you have never come out, you will not be disappointed. With...
  13. F

Worth a trip out for the gear, the talks, the raffle, and just to catch up with a TON of reefers!
  14. F

Added this to the FFM this year, Give people a chance to chat with some of the reps in a small group setting and hear about some of the new stuff that they have coming out!
  15. F

Here it is, another FFM tradition is back!!! A few years ago, I came up with the idea of a high roller raffle for the people who really go in on the raffle. I asked vendors to donate a cherry piece to this special raffle and they came through. It was a huge hit and has continued to grow bigger...
  16. F

Just a cooler and heat pack should be fine. With water in the cooler that is already warm, you shouldn't have any issues. People drive much farther with less prep and do just fine.
  17. F

Okay, this one is fun. I got one of the most amazing raffle prizes I could hope for this year and wanted to share. Okay, I have been sitting on this one for a while now and I just can't keep it on the DL anymore. It's not too often that we get a prize for the raffle that I am thinking "I...
  18. F

Here are the speakers for the 2023 FFM! We have a great range of talks and something for everyone. A little "How to" talk on fragging from my friends down at the Marine Science Magnet School -...
Back