Search results

1. Wanda65

What are these?

Thanks for your responses. They are so small I don’t think I can get a picture of them on the sand bed. Glad that no one is saying they are some super bad critter. I’ll keep at it. Happy reefing!
  2. Wanda65

What are these?

I found a bunch of these feasting on a snail that was on the sand bed, so I scooped them up. They can actually move fairly quick. Any ideas, or where I should l look? Hope you all are weathering the storm ok!
  3. Wanda65

What are these?

Thanks. I’ve never seen them on the glass. I’ll keep looking and try for better pictures
  4. Wanda65

What are these?

Thanks for that idea, but they don’t have that shape. They are more rounded on the ends.
  5. Wanda65

What are these?

Any idea as to what these are? Good/not so good? Found them in this “empty “ shell on the sand bed. Seem like snail. Thanks
  6. Wanda65

Anyone missing membership card?

I don't have one
  7. Wanda65

BRS Logo Merchandise

I’m in for a shirt and sticker if not too late!
  8. Wanda65

What is this...

Thanks, that looks about right
  9. Wanda65

What is this...

Found these two on the glass today, they have a hard shell. The astrina starfish is for scale.
  10. Wanda65

This ones gotta go

I took it to LFS and they were able to remove the BTA's intact. Also gave me a good trade, so a good deal all around.
  11. Wanda65

This ones gotta go

This monti is taking up too much real estate now and I need to sell it. It also is home to two BTA’s, and they are coexisting just fine! It’s about 8x9” across and gorgeous. What would be a fair price for it? And a more specific name would help too. Thanks :
  12. Wanda65

Cardinal query

I’ve had this Bengaii Cardinal for over a year and it has always been an aggressive eater, well after those first few days anyhow. I haven’t seen him eat for 5 days now, even though I’ve tried all his favorites. He is otherwise acting normal, except today I notice this membrane hanging off his...
  13. Wanda65

Where do our members live?

New London, NH, and now a supporting member!
  14. Wanda65

Picky Benggai

Thanks, I tried Reef Frenzy again last night and they were interested this time.
  15. Wanda65

Picky Benggai

I have yet to witness any gobbling, good to know it’s a possibility
  16. Wanda65

Picky Benggai

I got a pair of Benggai Cardinals last weekend and have yet to see them eat. They seem fine though. I have fed multiple kinds of frozen food, which their tank mates (Potters angel, Midas blenny, skunk clowns) enjoy, but I don't see the cardinals eating anything. Any insight appreciated.
  17. Wanda65

ID Please

Thanks for the ID. It’s been years since I had aptasia, and my brain has not retained how I got rid of it. Suggestions?
  18. Wanda65

ID Please

I’ve had aptasia before and this has fatter tentacles, not long and stringy. I suppose it could be a different version. Some of the tips have bubbles though, so I was initially hoping it was a nice freebie.
  19. Wanda65

ID Please

ID help please. It’s not aptasia, but has started spreading. Thanks
  20. Wanda65

New Addition!

Back