Search results

1. SALTYOLDDOG

Gone wet dry shop vac melrose ma

comes with 2 new filters and accessory works good big unit 16gal 6hp MUST BE GONE BY THURSDAY FRIDAY IS TRASH DAY need the room cannot wait till after thursday
  2. SALTYOLDDOG

all done gtafanatic did a great job thnaks tony

need someone to repair my pool shed T11 doors and sides nothing fancy willing to pay easy job good pay shed is approx. 7 ft long 6ft high and 3 long only front and doors and one side need to be replaced approx. 3 sheets of t11 will do it Melrose ma
  3. SALTYOLDDOG

NEED HELP UPDATING SOFTWARE ONTO REEFKEEP PC4

my laptop is running windows 10 and will not load software to update my old equipment I cannot up date my old rev PC4 etc: can anyone out their do this ??? willing to swap equipment for reefkeeper or cash for help
  4. SALTYOLDDOG

Gone URI 48" VHO 110W LIGHT BLUBS

I HAVE OVER 8 URI vho blubs some 03 some white some 454 about 6 months on them take your pick I paid $25ea Melrose Ma pick up
  5. SALTYOLDDOG

Need help loading new software rev2.04 on to my 2 reef keeper lite PC4s

Need help loading new software rev update for my 2 reef keeper lite PC4s my laptop is running windows 10 apparently digital aquatic has issues loading rev 2.0 on to computers with windows 10 thus I cannot up date them too rev 2.04 I was hoping that someone local in the club I live in...
  6. SALTYOLDDOG

best deal on flower anemones

this place seems to have the best deals on flower anemones and clean up crews that I can find I got 10 flower anemones from them and they are all doing great going on 4 weeks try the link below http://www.reeftopia.com/Flower%20Anemones.html
  7. SALTYOLDDOG

Free FREE red sea test kit

Free NEW never open or used exp date 0513 worth a try for free just come and get it red sea REEF COLORS PRO TEST KIT
  8. SALTYOLDDOG

Odd couple

Odd couple Spawning My midnight ocellaris and Picassos clown fish have been mating and caring for their eggs
  9. SALTYOLDDOG

Reef Deal PetMountain.com 10% OFF

USE THE LINK BELOW http://petmountain.refr.cc/CNTXH89
  10. SALTYOLDDOG

gopro of the great barrier reef on the back of a turtle

A Sea Turtle With A GoPro Gives A One-Of-A-Kind Tour Of The Great Barrier Reef http://wimp.com/turtle-reef/
  11. SALTYOLDDOG

Reef Deal BIG sale on salt @ jays

we are doing a pre order salt sale Instant Ocean Reef Crystals Reef Salt 200 gallon mix box $40 Instant Ocean Reg Salt 200 Gallon mix box $30
  12. SALTYOLDDOG

JUST GOT MY 2 NEW TWIN CONTROLLERS for my jebao wp40

JUST GOT MY 2 NEW TWIN CONTROLLERS IN FROM JEBAO FOR MY 4 WP40 SET UP AND RUNNING they are great many nice patterns to chose from the new C mode back and forth from one pump to the other is one that i really like the most lot and lots of options i had my 150 GAL tank looking...
  13. SALTYOLDDOG

Jebao got a new duel controller

WOW just released a few days ago I thought its good info to SHARE and know about has anyone seen or got one of the new twin controller for the Jebao wp40 or 25 pumps they seem to do a lot they are called [JEBAO TWINS LINKAGE CONTROLLER] looks like i will be buying a couple i have had...
  14. SALTYOLDDOG

Best sps i seen in a long time

I stopped into Aqua Addicts yesterday Man he has got the best SPS and selection i seen in a long time all where very healthy and most where encrusted at the base great color and prices were very good worth the ride to ck it out
  15. SALTYOLDDOG

Stolen goods beware dont buy them

Please help a fellow reefer out - please do not flag this post! Some of you may know of Dirk Griffin. He's from MN, and frequents frag swaps selling dry goods. Well his traveling truck was stolen this weekend in Ohio (near Columbus), and yes it was full of all his goods for a show on Sunday...
  16. SALTYOLDDOG

heads up Reef-A-Palooza.................... IS COMING

WENT LAST YEAR IT WAS GREAT IF YOUR OUT THAT WHY STOP IN CK THE LINK BELOW http://reefapaloozashow.org/ ::
  17. SALTYOLDDOG

Macna 2013 raffle and 2 banquet dinners

THERE WAS A RAFFLE EVERY DAY IT TOOK 1 HR TO complete EACH DAY SUNDAY WAS THE BIG ONE IT TOOK 2 ½ HOURS TO GIVE AWAY ALL THE PRIZES WHICH WERE 2 50" TV 1 400-OR 500 GAL TANK COMPLETE SOUP TO NUTS SOME MINI APPLE I PADS THE STUFF WAS GREAT LEDS MH SKIMMERS UV ETC ETC THEN THERE...
  18. SALTYOLDDOG

Macna 2013 vendor displays

Some of the fish and corals up for sale at the show
  19. SALTYOLDDOG

Macna 2013

Photos of hotel it was in and joh checking things out he he JOH SIMMONS OWNER OF BOSTON AQAU FARMS more to come
  20. SALTYOLDDOG

6000 clown fish

I just got back from visiting a friend in NY who raises and wholesales clown fish :cool: I just thought I would share these photo of 3 of his tanks :) Each tank hold between 4000 to 6000 clown fish :eek:
Back