Search results

1. M

Gone Long Horned Cowfish

Time has come to sell one of my favorite fish. I have had him for over 3 years and got him before he even had horns. Has a ton of personality and comes right up to the tank like a puppy. unfortunately as he’s gotten larger he has started to pick at my cleanup crew and nibble corals. So he...
  2. M

Gone Custom 150g Miracles Rimless Breakdown

With much regret I have decided to sell my dream setup, as I am in the process of moving and will be downsizing to a smaller tank. Here is a list of all the Equipment and Livestock that I am including in the sale. Everything is in great shape and is very well maintained and established...
  3. M

Gone Equipment AI Hydra, UV, Algae Tuff Scrubber, Reactors

Cleaning out the fish room and have a bunch of equipment for sale. Will provide discounts for buying multiple, would like to sell but would be interested in trades for LPS or SPS corals AI Hydra 52's (Non HD) Lights have been fully tested, pricing breakdown is as follows, as some of the lights...
  4. M

Gone FS Large Colonies SPS + LPS

Hi, I have the following colonies and Frags for sale or will trade for SPS/LPS SPS Large Orange Digi Colonies for sale approx. 6"x6" $45 each Smaller Frags 2" $20 LPS Kryptonite Green Candy Canes Large Colony 75+ Heads $75 Smaller Frags 5-6 Heads $20 Green with Purple tip FrogSpawn 4+ heads...
Back