Search results

1. Jellsville USA

FS Refractometer

Brand new Refractometer with case and solution- $40- ok to text me 603-692-8009
  2. Jellsville USA

Sold Mojano mini wand

Like new mini Mojano wand purchased 1 month ago for $145. Original packaging with instructions. No longer need as it works fantastic. First $90 takes it. ok to text me. I live on the border of NH and can meet. 603-692-8009.
  3. Jellsville USA

Ann. Complete high end setup

I have decided to move on from the hobby. I have a Red Sea Reefer 250 system with high end equipment that includes Tunze Skimmer, MP 40 and MP 10 pumps, Apex controller, coral box foster and reservoir. I have over 4K invested in the system that will include all live rock, sand, critters...
  4. Jellsville USA

Sold Apex Jr- with xtra power bar

less than year old Apex Jr. with 2 EB4's Upgrading First $200 takes it- would ship for $10 Dover NH pick up
  5. Jellsville USA

Supplemental lighting for Radion

Just purchased the older style Radion for a new tank build (the prices were slashed by $150). I am wondering if it makes sense to add a 12.5 inch stunner strip at the UV-403nm range as the radium only goes as low as 450?? Any thoughts on the matter or other options without diy would be...
  6. Jellsville USA

MP10 Noise question

Should the mp 10 make a loud noise from the motor??? Louder than my protein skimmer or light fans. Works well but annoying loud. I purchased used so trying to validate if this is normal or not. I bought the newer version which makes little to no noise. This is the older version. Thanks.
  7. Jellsville USA

Help with move

I have a 90 gallon reef set up with sump. I need to temporarily move the tank for a room remodel. I am looking for advice on how to do this without major loss of life. I have about 100# of live rock, corals, invertebrates, fish (2 clown fish, bangaii cardinal, and my beloved purple tang). Any...
  8. Jellsville USA

glass scratches

I have some scratches from my magnets picking up sand granules. Is there a trick to eliminate the scratches, or do I need to suck it up and live with them?
  9. Jellsville USA

Peppermint shrimp problem

I bought a few of these a while back when I was battling an aptasia problem, which they did eradicate, however I have one in particulary who seems to enjoy acans. He has wiped out 2 plus attacked my new brain. I am at my wits end. Any thoughts on how to get this bad boy out of my tank.
  10. Jellsville USA

Protein skimmer overflowing/Help

I hav an in sump Octopus 150 model protein skimmer. I've had it running for about a week and no matter how I set the tube (open or closed) I get foam up to almost overflowing. Is there a break in period or does something seem very wrong here???
Back