Search results

1. JTM4UG

Ai 100 int tank with black stand

Its on Marthas Vineyard so you will need to come over on the ferry to pick it up. $300 in good shape. Most likely has a few scratches but nothing immediately noticeable. Have lots of other equipment for sale also pm me.
  2. JTM4UG

Possible breakdown on MV. Anyone interested?

Have a couple tangs, mandarin, cardinals, clowns, anemones, filefish, full CUC, urchins, etc. may be breaking down and someone could come take all the livestock. Have had some health problems and may need to breakdown in a hurry.
  3. JTM4UG

FS FS Brand new Bashi Pro 60 Sump

Wish I had 60” in my stand for that sump. Such a better layout then most other brands
  4. JTM4UG

Talk me into or out of a Reefmat roller filter

I just got a reef mat 500. Havent had it for long enough to say anything about results but its a quality piece of equipment and its really well thought out. I downsized my skimmer to fit it in so hopefully the pros will outweigh the cons.
  5. JTM4UG

Having a frustrating battle with hair algae

Update: the Microbacter 7 worked wonders. Have been removing bad areas, dosing mircrobacter and reduced light by 1 hour per day. Also have been thawing my cube and straining off liquid instead of throwing it right in. Seeing a huge difference already.
  6. JTM4UG

Thanks for the tips. Just ordered a bottle. Will see how it works.
  7. JTM4UG

Tank is 4-5 years old. I have 3 mj1200 powerheads. I guess maybe its time to upgrade to an mp40. I just removed the really bad rocks on the sides. All the rock is pretty much covered right now though. Killed / is killing most of my corals.
  8. JTM4UG

I am running purigen and carbon and trying to manually remove it. My tangs are eating it like crazy also but seems like they cant keep up.
  9. JTM4UG

I have 2 ai sol and a kessil 360x over a 90g. 0 phosphates and 0 nitrates consistently but its taking over like crazy. I feed once per day a cube of frozen brine and a small pinch of pellets. Have been reducing lights gradually and they are on for about 7 hours right now. I do s water change...
  10. JTM4UG

WTB 1 ai sol

Anyone have one for sale?
  11. JTM4UG

FS Equipment for sale

DA sl1 - $15
  12. JTM4UG

FS Equipment for sale

Apex bar 8- $110 shipped Apex jr- $60 shipped Hydor smart wave-$30 shipped All prices are obo. Cleaning out old equipment so more to come.
  13. JTM4UG

Floor refinishing

I decided to use zip wall to make a plastic enclosure around the tank. The mini split is also in the enclosure. Going to add an extra heater and leave it on fan.
  14. JTM4UG

Floor refinishing

Having my floors refinished while im on vacation. Tank will be covered during the sanding but would rather leave it open during the urethaning with all the windows open. Anyone have any insight into this. Have heard conflicting info about oil or water based poly being better for the tank. Oil...
  15. JTM4UG

Adding a kessil light into AI racks

Thanks for the info
Back