Search results

1. S

BRS Soda Ash mixing proportions

So I have been using BRS Soda Ash for my 2 part for a long time now. I recently got a new refill and noticed that the mixing instructions have been changed from 2 1/3 cups of soda ash per gallon of water to 1.5 cups of soda ash per gallon. Has anyone else noticed the difference? Asking question...
  2. S

Free Free Chaeto

Hi Chaeto is overgrowing my refugium. You are most welcome to drop by and pick some for your's. Otherwise, bunch of it will be thrown away during my weekend aquarium maintenance. I am in Boxborough, MA
  3. S

FS Sofa + 2 Loveseats set

I am selling a well-maintained black leather sofa and two matching love seats at a great price. Features: Color: Black Material: Leather Condition: Excellent, no rips or tears Home Environment: Smoke-free, pet-free (no furry pets) Dimensions: Sofa: 79.5”L x 33”W x 31”H Loveseat: 58”L x 33”W...
  4. S

Top Lids - Wonderful experience

After loosing couple of fish to jumping out of the aquarium, I DIY'ed a screen mesh for my bowfront aquarium in 2020 (https://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/72g-bowfront-mesh-lid.169784/). It proved useful as not a single fish jumped out. However, it was falling apart and I came to...
  5. S

FS Hinges and locks (indoors)

It’s a long shot but wanted to post incase there is any interest.. After some renovation I changed the hinges and door knobs of all the inside doors in my house. There is nothing wrong about them except they are golden in color which did not go with new hardware we put in. In all there are...
  6. S

Gone Three small RBTAs

Selling 3 small RBTAs - $10 each or $20 for all 3. Pick up in Boxborough, MA. Thanks for looking.
  7. S

Gone Green slimer mini colonies and Toadstools

I have 4 frags/mini colonies of green slimer and 3 frags of green toadstools. The toadstool frags are almost identical in size and $15 each. The green slimer frags vary in size and hence their prices are as shown in the photo below. Green slimer frags have been cut almost 3 months back and are...
  8. S

Testing for phosphates and nitrates in an established aquarium

Just wondering if people regularly test for nitrates and phosphates once their aquarium is established; unless there are any obvious signs or reasons like algae growth or death of multiple/big living creatures in the aquarium etc... My aquarium is now 5 yrs old and last time I checked for...
  9. S

FS Kids room - Twin bed and mattress + closet

Selling a twin bed frame (black) with a mattress. Both items are lightly used and without stains or rips. Non smoking house. No cats or dogs in the house. Looking for $60 or BO. Also looking to sell a small closet (white) - 36"(W) X 71"(H) X 19"(D) with two drawers at the bottom. Looking for...
  10. S

FS Live Phytoplankton - 16oz Nannochloropsis

I have started culturing phytoplankton again and made more than what my reef needs. I have just today harvested 16oz of phytoplankton from my culture. I have used Mercer of Montana's starter culture. The 1st photo is my setup and the culture on day 1. The 2nd photo shows the 2 8Oz bottles that...
  11. S

Gone Small RBTA

Was able to remove one more RBTA. It is about 1.5" in diameter. Please see the pic. Free for members. $5 for non-members. Pick up in Boxborough MA Thanks for looking!
  12. S

Gone Small RBTA

My RBTA keeps on splitting. The smallest RBTA happen to wander off on the glass and I scooped it up. For size reference -- it is about of the size of a quarter when closed. Not looking to make any bucks off it. Free to a good home. PU in Boxborough MA Thanks Sumant
  13. S

Pod identification

I see a lot of these creatures on the sump walls. They are definitely bigger than copepods but smaller than typical amphipods. Any idea what they are? Thanks
  14. S

Gone Green Slimer - frag/mini colony

Fragged my overgrown Green Slimer colony a couple of days back as it was blocking light to an adjacent acro colony. It is pretty big for a frag - 4 main branches, each branching more at the top. Asking for $30 or equivalent coral trade. Pick up in Boxborough MA or mutually agreeable locations.
  15. S

Sold Green toadstool frags

I have a few neon green toadstool frags for sale. Slightly bigger than a quarter. Looking for $10 each or trade with similarly priced corals. Pick up in Boxborough, MA, or mutually agreeable locations. Thanks for looking. Here is a pic of the mother coral.
  16. S

Sold 2 small RBTAs

My RBTA has split multiple times over this summer. I am fairly confident that I can safely dislodge a couple of small RBTAs. They are about a silver dollar size. $10 for one. $15 if you buy both. Pick up in Boxborough, MA or mutually agreeable locations. Edit: here is a pic.. this...
  17. S

Gone Ativafit Adjustable Dumbbells pair

ADJUSTABLE DUMBELL - From 2.5Kg to 12.5 Kg (5.5 lbs to 27.5 lbs) with 2.5kg (5.5 lbs) increments. SPACE SAVING - One dumbbell equal to 4 different weights dumbbells, compact design save your space at home Quick Switch Weight - You can rapidly switch the weight you want in 3 seconds with a...
  18. S

Gone Big rock with GSP and Waving hand anthelia

The corals in my aquarium are growing and I need to rearrange them to avoid coral warfare. This big rock unfortunately has to go. It has been in the aquarium since the beginning (Nov 2017). It is completely covered in GSP and Waving hand anthelia. The rock is around 12" tall at its highest...
  19. S

Tank progress pic

2020 to 2022
  20. S

Gone XBOX One

Selling my XBOX one console. Comes with the console, power brick, 1 wireless controller, 2 rechargeable batteries (for the controller) and the controller charging station. Looking for $125 or BO. Pick up in Boxborough MA.
Back