Search results

1. C

FS Free Panda Uaru - freshwater

are these still available?
  2. C

Gone Old 75 gallon tank

I just emptied this tank this week, it is an old 75 without a center brace and 1/2 inch glass. I used it as a grow out tank for cichlids, but in the past I used it to house my classroom reef tank in the summer. I never used copper and the tank came with the house I bought in 2000. It is heavy...
  3. C

Sold 125 gallon tank not reef ready, $60

Bump $50. there is 1 small scratch or chip, 1mm x 3mm (I got several requests for close ups) p/u in andover
  4. C

Sold 125 gallon tank not reef ready, $60

I have a 125 gallon tank that I haven't used in a couple of years, stored in my basement. Lots of scratches on the bottom but rest of glass in good shape. Easy pick-up, it is in my garage. I have a 2x4 stand that I used to store it, but you could add cross bracing to support when filled. Also...
  5. C

Free aqua clear 500 filter box (no motor) and a 2' x 2' piece of egg crate

P/U in Andover, I believe the large aqua clear bodies are used for refugiums?
  6. C

Free Free Freshwater Fish

PM sent
  7. C

FS Antique reproduction desk, Free

This has been in my garage for a year, so needs a good cleaning. Structurally is fine but has paint chips that can be spot painted, originally a high end piece. It is a 2 piece desk but both pieces can be used independently. Need a high ceiling. P/U in Andover
  8. C

discus pending plenty of Endlers or swordtails if any one is interested
  9. C

I have 4 three inch discus that I don't have room for. They are common types, 2 red, a blue and a brown. I bred these but need the tank space. They are currently breathing faster than normal, I've treated them with prazi for 3-4 weeks with some improvement. I'm a freshwater breeder but this is...
  10. C

Gone Sump

GONE
  11. C

Gone 40 breeder tank, critter type

GONE
  12. C

still avail, I'm in Andover, can always leave in driveway
  13. C

Gone Sump

Bump $20.
  14. C

Gone Lots of things for a Bargain BRS PUMPS PRICE CHANGE

Hi Daniel, Thanks for a great bin and tank, nice meeting you chuck
  15. C

Gone 10 G reef ready setup with furniture

I'll take this, if the $30 bin with blue pumps is still for sale, I sent a pm chuck
  16. C

Gone Sump

Sump with over-flow box 25" x 13.5" x 17 inches high, holds water pu in andover ma $30.
  17. C

this is a 40 breeder but the critter type, OK to fill 1/2 full with water, excellent turtle tank, I used it as a "pond" type tank in my classroom, before vacations I would fill it up about 75% and never had a problem, P/U in Andover,
  18. C

Nursing home freshwater aquarium

If you want something interesting for the residents, then I'd recommend either a school of Giant Danios or a small group of larger rainbow fish. If you want to go with cichlids, then a couple of angelfish or a pair of kribs or pelvicachromis pulcher might work. If you didn't have the silver...
  19. C

Nursing home freshwater aquarium

Generally the maintenance companies change only 25-30% of the water, so you don't want to over-stock the tank. Depending on the species a "mature" pleco can be 5-6 inches up to 12-14 inches, and the silver dollars go 4-5 inches when fully grown, so I wouldn't add too many more fish. But you can...
Back