Search results

1. S

FS Xr30 knock offs

Selling 2 xr30 gen 5 knockoffs with tank mounts and light shades Work perfectly. No issues literally xr30 with a different app used 2 months. $300ea or $550 for both
  2. S

Sold 50" reefbreeders v2 with 4 bulb t5 ( brand new bulbs )

Hey sorry it is sold. I will take post down. I'm a very busy man and I don't get notifications from this site whatsoever
  3. S

So I took a 48" aquatic life t5 and custom made brackets for the reefbreeders.
  4. S

Looking to sell my reefbreeders 50" led v2 Works flawlessly Added a 4 bulb t5 fixture and just got brand new ati purple plus, blue plus, and 2 giessman actinic bulbs Comes with the solid mounts( 2 arms that attach to the back of the tank. Looking to get $500 for the whole setup. Pickup in...
  5. S

FS Coral fs ior trade. Sps and frogspawn

Can also frag teal candy cans 2$pp fresh cut when ordered
  6. S

FS Coral fs ior trade. Sps and frogspawn

Up for sale is the following Purple stag Purple body green polyp sps 5- 6"+ multi branch colonies $30ea. 5- 4" multi branch colonies $20ea. 4- 1-2" frags $10ea Thick branch blue tip green slimer 3- 2" multi branch frags $15ea Green slimer 2" frag multi branch 10$ 4 head bi color...
  7. S

FS SPS Frag Packs

Would you ship?
  8. S

FS Apex el and dos

How much for just the dos?
  9. S

Gone show size fish

I'll take the tomini if available
  10. S

FS Apex base/dos/trident

If you'll ship ill buy it all
  11. S

Sold Radions,aquaticlife,orphek

Whats your best price for the 48" aquatic life
  12. S

Gone Coral Box Leds Free to members and nonmembers

Would you ship if I pay shipping obviously?
  13. S

Gone aiptasia eating filefish

I can take tomorrow if you still have him
  14. S

WTB Live phyto close to concord nh

Always interested. Was looking into growing myself but I'd rather just buy it
  15. S

FS Chunky SPS Bill Murray, Creamsicle, Voodoo Majik, princess peach, vivid confetti, rainbow tenuis ($50 each)

Okay im actually working in Hudson tomorrow. If you give me you number I can text you when I'm available
Back