30 Cube full tank shot

Ray

frrrrunkis
BRS Member
I figured I would post a full frontal now that my tank is starting to look a little more respectable with the addition of a couple of acro colonies I just bought.

I was looking for a desawii frag for a while and managed to get a whole colony of it (dead center) though it did brown a little when treating it before putting it in my tank.

Attachments

• full tank.jpg
    full tank.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 427
Thanks guys, I am going to try to get a few close ups of some of the things in my tank, you cant really see some of the colors of things.
I am pretty excited with this setup, I am getting and holding colors like crazy! This time around I went with less fish then usual. 2 clowns and a mandarin in the cube and a scooter blenny in the 40 breeder. I would like to add a wrasse in each tank but I am holding out right now, it is hard for me because I think back to the days when I had a school of 27ish lyre tail anthias in my 180 (with a bunch more fish)

I have been looking to pick this one up for a while and when I saw aquaman post a picture of a frag he was looking to trade I went on a mission to find one :)
I ended up paying more then I wanted but got a little colony of it. I just hope it colors back up to how it looked when I got it!

Attachments

• IMG_6685.JPG
    IMG_6685.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,639
here is a top down of my hoeksemai acro, I recently moved it up in the tank and the blue is almost neon looking

IMG_6688.JPG

This is another one of my favorite corals, acropora loripes

IMG_6686.JPG

and might as well post a top down of some acans, micros and blastos

IMG_6691.JPG

thanks guys

the green on is actually a micromussa I got from someone on RC, he did not have great pictures of it but I took a chance and it paid off!

sunset monti is starting to take off

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 312
Thanks guys

I have another frag that I think is kentucky blue grass and I recently moved it to the upper half of my tank and it is really coloring up nice
I will try and get a good shot of that one

Back