??????

Fragged Up

Non-member
I do business with our site sponsors but is what I see at this site aquataders true? Can they be selling a MH for 149.00 that's quality bulit, or any other light for that cheap of money. Are they worth it?? Just wondering what the hitch is here. :confused:

I meant that I do business with ours AA, not them!!! And others i hpoe soon!!!

Last edited:
I haven't heard of odyssea or 175 de. But it is a cool looking light. I like the cooling fins. and the tank mounts instead of ceiling.

That looks pretty cool. I haven't heard of 175W de bulbs though, so you might have trouble getting replacement bulbs.

Those T5's look pretty good for ripping apart and turning them into retro kits ;)

yes. I'd consider 2 over a 3foot tank less than 20" tall to be pretty high light, good for sps and clams. One over a 3 foot tank would be good for a mix of things.

Is this for that corner tank you picked up? What are the dimensions.

What is??? This is what it says!!!

FREE items include one 175W double ended HQI 20000K & two 18W compact fluorescent bulb actinic blue

I think you'll want a 10K bulb not a 20K bulb Rich. And I'd definitely give them a call to see what's up with the 175w DE thing. If that's not a typo then figure out where you can get decent replacement bulbs.

For those tank dimensions you could do just one and have a medium light tank, or use two and have a fairly high-light tank.

Nate

Have you read the thread on RC posted above? There are lots of opinions on this in that thread. Seems like some of the people there have some first hand knowledge. For instance...you may get free bulbs but they don't guarantee the color will match exactly.

I'm ordering the 10k bulb with it and they are discounting it for me. I don't think that I'd have enough room for two of them.

Back