A Fun Story to Kick Off the Weekend...

starrfish

Non-member
I spent most of the afternoon rearranging my zoas. They are in a spot that just seems to always have a sandstorm (flow and Trigger related :) ). I accidentally dropped a small frag of zoas behind one of my large rocks - it actually rolled underneath the rock into a cave so there was no way I was going to reach it. It only has two small polyps on it, so I figured it was a goner. Went out to dinner, came home and inspected my work from this afternoon to make sure the zoas weren't getting covered with sand again. Lo and behold, the plug with the two small zoas is sitting right in the middle of all my other zoas. It "mysteriously" moved about 8 inches from deep inside a cave. I did have a few beers at dinner ;), BUT someone obviously knew that I wanted it out front, picked it up, and moved it. I believe my little (well not so little anymore) helper is my Orange Shoulder Tang, also [affecionately] known as the Sand Pooper.:)

It's nice to hear about good things that happen in reef keeping, always seems like there is something bad going on like power outages overflows, RTN, bugs etc.

Magic tang!
Yikes_anim.gif
Clap-Hands.gif

Hypocrit.gif

Ahhh...you guys are bursting my bubble. She obviously did it because she loves me.:D

Bec - you wouldn't recognize her. First of all, she's huge - bigger than my trigger.:eek: Second, her adult colors are really starting to come in. The back edge of her tail is white, and the back end of her body is really turning dark. I'm going to take some pics and post this weekend.

Daire may I borrow your home cleaning tang? maybe she can go threw my rocks and find the tubs ? ;) how is she with finding rics? LOL

Back