AI Vega Owner's Thread

I just set up my Vega Color a few minutes ago..3 units mounted inside canopy. Setup was easy and controller was easy as well. It's mounted 4 1/2 inches from water.
I do have a question...In acclimation mode does the unit use the selected percentage of what you set for light intensities? So if I have Acclimation at 50% and White on 80% then white will actually be on 40%?

I know its probably a dumb question.

Here's a pic right after I set up. I know I need to work on settings.

Attachments

• tank 1211 LED.JPG
    tank 1211 LED.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 756
I believe acclimation mode cuts the percentage you have set in half like you said, and slowly ramps it up over the course of time you select. I actualluy have not used it yet. FYI though, it is very very easy to cook corals with these things. I started mine off at 30%. I have had them for a couple of months, and now im at 45% Blue, Deep Blue, and UV. 28% White, 25% Red and Green. You need to go slow. Trust me

Yes that's correct. If you set whites to 80% and turn on acclimation, whites will start at 40% and make their way up to 80% over your chosen time.

I recently downloaded the latest firmware and I'm not to happy with the color I'm getting on the easy setup mode. I have been trying to figure out how to setup my own colors and timers on manual set up, but I cant seem to figure it out. Every time I try to change one timer it says that it interferes with the next one, and does not let me do it. Any help??

I recently downloaded the latest firmware and I'm not to happy with the color I'm getting on the easy setup mode. I have been trying to figure out how to setup my own colors and timers on manual set up, but I cant seem to figure it out. Every time I try to change one timer it says that it interferes with the next one, and does not let me do it. Any help??
haildes are the end all be all bro.... JUST MAKE THE CHANGE!!!!!!!

I'm having trouble getting a module to work without the controller. It will do the demo mode, but when I press the button one, the green light flashes, but it stays dark. Any thoughts? I used it with a controller, but I just split them up, so this one doesn't have a controller now. Is it that, once I use a controller on it, it won't let me got back to using it without one?

Thanks as always...

The latest firmware gives u the option to select what color (whites or blues) u favor more during the ramp down. So sick :) I chose blues and now I get that bright glow in the dark coral for like an hour and a half. Looks great

I used to have this for my controller.
2e38gv9.jpg
[/IMG]
Now im seeing this one with the grey buttons (which looks way better)
14wuo93.jpg
[/IMG]
Is the one with the rubber buttons new? or is this like a beta one thats old now. If i cant find one on here im just going to buy a new one. I would love the second one. Anyone know the deal with this?

Back