Any local place sell 1/4" check valves?

Duff485

BRS Member
Title basically says it all. Looking to pick up a couple check valves for my RODI system but don't want to spend twice the cost shipping it!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I was at the HD in Auburn and Oxford. Didn't see any check valves this small. The ones I did see were over with the sump pumps; smallest size was 1-1/4".

I might check Lowes or just buy online when I order my spa flex.

Awesome, thanks guys. I checked a few home depots and didn't see anything. I'll give Lowes a shot tomorrow

To bad you are so far away I have one you can have but you are like an hour plus from me. Unless you are coming to the meeting.

Negative on the meeting, too far away =)

Thank you for the offer though! I'll try my luck at Lowes tomorrow. It kills me that a little plastic thing is nearly 15 bucks to get it shipped!

I just bought my first house and plumbed the RODI down in the basement. For the drain, I put a tee on one of my drain lines and then a p-trap with an extension. The RODI drain is then tapped above the trap. It should be fine, but I'm paranoid about any backflow from the drain to my RODI, or worse, the water supply line. Want to put a check valve on the drain line of the RODI for piece of mind

I think you guys have been pulling my chain on this check valve! I went to Lowes yesterday in Salem, NH and had the plumbing manager searching every nook and cranny to find one, but to no avail. We even checked all the locations near the icemaker kits as well and found nothing. To top it off, there is no ¼” check valve on the Lowes site either (although I agree that isn’t always linked well with the stores). The Home Depot site is a no go as well and I couldn’t find it in the Salem or Londonderry, NH stores.

I did however find a place for it! Turns out the Grainger in Woburn had some in stock. Grainger Item #2JFY8. http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/JOHN-GUEST-Check-Valve-2JFY8 It’s still a little pricey @ $14, but cheaper than buying it from BulkReefSupply @ ~$16 after shipping. John Guest is good stuff too.

Back