Anyone need help with redbugs?

jimrawr

Non-member
So I have an old package of interceptor which is a bit expired. I am wondering if there is anyone here, who isnt too far from me, who would like to test it out on a small frag that may have red bugs? I am not sure if there has been any really tests of this, from what I read everyone seems to just think that after 6 months they wont work, but no one really has tested this to be sure..

I dont have red bugs, so I cant check myself.. Ill buy a small acro frag from someone thats covered in bugs if its cheap enough, or we can try to rid your small frag of the bugs..

Anyone?

I have used interceptor that was about 1 year out of date with success. I wouldn't worry about the expiration date that much unless you are significantly more out of date than that.

I dont have a date since the pills were crushed and stored in a small pill bottle, but they were given to me in January 2007 so I think they are over a year expired

I dont have a date since the pills were crushed and stored in a small pill bottle, but they were given to me in January 2007 so I think they are over a year expired

If the package is open and especially if the pills are crushed, all bets are off. In that case they probably start to degrade before the expiration date hard to say as I am not familiar with the chemical stability of milbemycin oxime.

Back