Anyone use one of this? looks like great deal

I have the same unit as Melody, but got mine with a booster pump due to low pressure on the cold water line in the kitchen sink. It's been working great, IMO it's a great value.

Nuno

The unit will be used in the ground floor bath room, so that I can fill the water bucket inside the bath tub just in case i forgot to turn it off.

They are fine unit...might I suggest get up to AA and stock up on replacement filters while they are on sale.

i just bought... 6 or 8 something like that...I always spend more then I mean to ...but oh well.

That is a great idea, I think it use standard cartridges.

Are you guys sure that the RO water is drinkable? I am thinking about drink from it so that I decided to buy a new one. I can't stand the thought that drink from a used RO/DI unit.

dz6t said:
Are you guys sure that the RO water is drinkable?

RO water is plenty drinkable. Most bottled water is filtered with reverse osmosis. My roomates love the RO water faucet. They no longer need to buy bottled water or britta cartridges.

nunofs said:
I believe he's talking about the replaceable filter cartridges, not the membrane.

Nuno

Yes, that is what I was talking about. Is the membrance replaceable?

this is me said:
How did this thread got a 4 stars?:D

LOL... well, if you care to, you can always "vote it down" with 1 star, and the average will be displayed :)

Nuno

Back