Apex doser for continuo

Oh I totally want to do the exact same thing. It's a fantasy of mine.

The only experience I've had was getting some drool on the one they had on display at MACNA. Not sure that counts though. They did have a couple examples of the stepper motors sitting out and, oh boy, they are substantial. Can't say much beyond that though. Although I'm fairly certain at some point I'm going to break down and get one!

I plan on buying 2 DOS and 2 of the DDRs . I am looking forward to a continuous water change and some pin point dosing. I just picked up the framing for my 6ft 125 gallon build today. Right now it hurts during the xmas season watching all the money I am spending on my kids and other people . While thinking of the build . I can't wait for the tree to come down so I can get this build going. Still have a lot to buy. Apex modules , more apex outlets . I am also looking for someone locally who has experience in DIY led lights. I have a 6ft lights system that needs some minor fixing . One pendent is only working blues right now. So I would love to get this back up to participate since it has made two moves since it has been running. But I didn't build it and have no clue where to begin. Lol but long story short I can't wait to get this system DOS and DDR!!

Have you looked into the genesis continuous water change thing?

I asked my fiancé for one of these for Christmas! Don't think I'm getting it but I'm still saving up for one of them to do the automatic water changes!

Back