Aqua Addicts

Bobbofin

Non-member
Thumbs up to Patrick at AA. I fell in love with the ATI Dimmable Sunpower fixtures last Saturday at the shop. I sold my Radion. I wasn't too happy with the coloration on some corals especialy red. I called Patrick and he actually had a 6x24" dimmable Sunpower at the shop! I went and picked it up. This thing is the best made fixture I've ever seen, it's built like a tank. The air flow is ingenious. The programming couldn't be more simple. I read one page for 5 minutes and programmed it. I five year old could do it.

Stopped in here for the first time a couple weeks ago. Fantastic shop! Very clean and well presented. Great selection of healthy fish and corals at reasonable prices. Worth the trip just to play with Buster!

Haha Buster... Today was my first time at the shop, I very impressed too. A lot of great looking tanks. The guy working at the store was nice and very helpful too. I picked up the largest glass/blue eyed cardinal I've ever see and one large healthy powder blue. When I pulled up I saw Buster in the window and thought he was a statue until I saw him prance around the store, I think he owns the place~

Buster rules, I am lucky enough to live close to AA and go in weekly, I am always surprised at the section of healthy fish and corals Patrick has. Fantabulous to AA!

Back