Aqua Dreams

da reefer

Non-member
hey peeps i just took a ride today out to western mass and stopped by aqua-dreams in feeding hills and got nothing but good things to say about that place great prices and some gorgeous pieces of coral if you havn't been there check it out it was worth it a small shop but he has got stuff you won't find at most other stores they know there stuff check out the site they got what they show on there site and some

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I stopped in yesterday cause I had to go to Springfield, huge zebra moray and cool black volitan lionfish as well as some sweet acros. The one thing that caught my attention was how not a thing was unhealthy

We frequent Aqua Dreams quite a bit. Chris and Mike are very knowledgeable and their quality is always top notch.

Wow this is great news. I went there a few years and was unimpressed with the prices. But I don't travel to that area too often. I'll have to stop in again when work brings me out that way.

Wow this is great news. I went there a few years and was unimpressed with the prices. But I don't travel to that area too often. I'll have to stop in again when work brings me out that way.

I'm a firm believer in 'you get what you pay for' and for the quality of what you get, their prices are fair (IMO)

Back