Aqua Illumination Schedule?

Mike Lemming

BRS Member
Hello,

Does anyone care to share their Aqua Illumination with me? Looking for something closer to the AB+ schedule but, I can not seem to find a downloadable schedule anywhere online.

Thanks for the help!

Happy to share as well. I have a long light schedule as I am up early every day.

I follow similar to what WWC does with a split schedule. Higher in morning and lower more blue in the afternoon/night.

Hey mike what do you keep coral wise, and which lights, have a 12hr I use that’s based off AB+ for my hydra 32s would be happy to send if you’d like

Hey mike what do you keep coral wise, and which lights, have a 12hr I use that’s based off AB+ for my hydra 32s would be happy to send if you’d like
I have 2 Hydra 26's and 1 Hydra 52 currently over a 6' tank. It's lightly stocked at the moment. Mostly zoas, LPS and a handful of sps frags..

I run 2x AI primes on 65G display with softies and bubble tip nems. They are a bit older version than my sump Prime. First pic is display settings and bottom is my sump/nem propagation settings. My Hydra 26 i had i ran about 20% lower than primes, it seemed to burn up my softies when pushed to high, same with the primes

IMG_2984.PNG

IMG_2985.PNG

Back