AquaMaxx tanks???

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
Anyone have an AquaMaxx tank? I'm pondering trying to get a slightly larger cube tank that would still work with my current stand and canopy and do an external overflow and drill it and I saw AquaMaxx makes a 33 gallon rimless low iron glass tank that is 19.7"x19.7"x19.7" that will probably be a hell of a lot cheaper of an option that the custom quotes I'm getting from some other tank manufacturers that have been close to $500. For that amount I'd rather save the money and put it towards a larger tank in the basement when and if I finish the basement :cool:

Anyways their 24.1 gallon low iron tank is only $170 so I'm assuming the 33 gallon version would be closer to that price point than the $500 price point but just curious if anyone else has one of their tanks? I almost think this is the same company as the Mr. Aqua tanks that used to be out there but I'm not sure.

Yeah I found a post by MarineDepot on RC that clarified that they were two different companies but very similar sizes and such... I'm just waiting to hear back on cost for the 33 gallon cube and go from there. If I return some of my Bday reef purchases that may cover almost half of a new tank so who knows?

Landen and Ultum Nature Systems are a couple other choices. There is some local suppliers.
I think Landen was out of watertown at some point.

Mr. Aqua is good, think I heard the same company that makes the ADA makes the mr aqua. The 12g and the 22g are the same length and height, just the 22 is deeper.

ADA is awesome as others have said as well. My 60p is probably 12 > 15 years old at this point.

Then of course waterbox.

Life Guard Aquatics has some low iron rimless products as well.

Aquamax should be fine.

Back