Aquarium safe??

Chris L

Nano reefing
BRS Member
Does anyone know if this is aquarium safe? It is for a project and won’t be in the tank for long but want to be sure first. I tried looking it up but had no luck. Thanks I’m advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 178
I believe it's closed-cell polyethylene foam. And I THINK it will be reef safe. What are you using it for?

I use this exact same stuff! I use it to keep my anemone strainer afloat. I have had no negative impacts from using it.

Last time I had some nuisance Damsel's I used some fishing line and barbless fly hooks with a piece of Mysis shrimp. Worked like a charm! Only problem was keeping the other fish away from the hook.
hook'.jpg

Making a fish trap to see if it will work . Got a damsel that has made the turn from nice to jerk lol, cost me about $10 to make so I figure it was worth a try
The club has Tankmatez fish traps for borrowing. Very similar design you've go there.

Update, it worked and I got him out lol. It of course took him longer then the rest to get comfortable with it lol. The banghai was starting to thing it was his new house

Back