Aquatic Creations in Nashua

dlux5life

Non-member
Hi Guys-

Thought that I would put up a post for a great little budding shop in Nashua, on 101A.

http://www.reefdelivery.com/

Nashua has needed a decent fish store for some time and I am hoping that turns out to be that place. It is brand new, only open for about a month. In speaking with Myk (Mike) he was hands down the most attentive employee / owner I have had the pleasure of talking to. He gave me all the RO water he had in stock. He went out of his way to be helpfull, even offering to come in and open the store just in the event i needed more RO water on a day he was closed. You dont find service like this today and it was welcome change of pace.

Went to AC today. They're having a food sale for the holiday weekend. Prices were good and I stocked up. Service was great! Fish looked healthy- beautiful purple tang. He's got a great table of used stuff for sale as well (with a spiffy looking chiller on it at a good price). It's a bit hidden without a big sign but the Google directions were spot on to the foot. I plan on heading back there again.

I went to AC for the NHFragSwap. Prices seemed right(ie, float valve if I remember correctly was $12 - which is basically the same as BRS without a Group purchase. Random price to remember, I know...), and the owner Mike is super nice. Place is small and expanding, with only 2 coral tanks so dont expect a giant store. They had the "new" ORA tank bred mandarins too. Still, I plan on returning.

great store myk is the most friendly store owner or employee i've ever met i've been in the store 3 or 4 times great customers service always competitive pricing check his facebook or website for sales and specials

Back