Ati 4 bulb combo

MPevine11

my own mini ocean
Looking for a good bulb combo for my 50 gallon cube. Also going to have a kessil a360x along with the 4 ati bulbs.

Looking for a good bulb combo for my 50 gallon cube. Also going to have a kessil a360x along with the 4 ati bulbs.

Not sure of the best combo while also running a kessil a360x. Should I go more white and let the kessil do more blue, make the t5's more blue and get white out of the kessil or try to match them both at my preference Kelvin

Not sure of the best combo while also running a kessil a360x. Should I go more white and let the kessil do more blue, make the t5's more blue and get white out of the kessil or try to match them both at my preference Kelvin
I would probably go blue with the T5’s. 3 blue plus and an actinic. Then use the Kessil to add white

I have what you're setting up over a 60 cube. I run 1 each, Blue Plus, Coral Plus, Actinic, and an Aquablue. The Kessil I have a lot of Violet in the spectrum. It's pretty white which is fine but it also gives great coverage. The t5's only go to 65%, I forget the intensity on the Kessil.

Back