Black Acrylic Sheets

Technorch

BRS Member
Anyone know where to get some 1/8" 72x21 black acrylic sheets? I'm in RI, but I can travel a little away from RI to get some of these sheets.

I already tried Lowes and Home depot and they don't carry them.

I sent both those websites an email for a quote the sheet size I need.

Any local company that anyone may know of, MA, RI or CT that there may be around? I figure it'll be quicker and cheaper saving on shipping.

Thanks!

There are a few in Boston, how big of a sheet do you need? Some times they have scraps for next to nothing. You will have to take the ride up to check the scraps that day though.

There are a few in Boston, how big of a sheet do you need? Some times they have scraps for next to nothing. You will have to take the ride up to check the scraps that day though.

I need a black 70"x20" sheet. I wouldn't mind at all driving there to pick it up :D

Altec on B street in boston, and Jfreeman somewhere else in boston. (see the "DIY supplies" sticky in the DIY forum.)

IIRC there is somewhere in Ri, but I don't know any details.

Modern Plastics in Warwick should have some. I think their website says that the Warwick location isn't open to the public but its a lie. :) Its on Jefferson Blvd pretty close to Something Fishy. I needed some small pieces for a sump fix and they even cut them to size for me which is pretty cool when my total bill was only like $12. They also have a cool bin of large leftover and partial sheets which are nice and cheap.

1300 Jefferson Blvd # A
Warwick, RI 02886
(401) 732-0415

http://www.modernplastics.com/

Back