BRS dual reactor question

charged45

Non-member
Hello, The output on my reactor is coming out very slowly. Valve adjustment is wide open. Any suggestions on where I should start looking for problem? Changed pump same result.

TY

Clogged line I’d think. Can you blow it out with a compressor?

I was thinking the same thing with the gfo. It can restrict the flow significantly and I find tuning it in very difficult to keep a low tumble. I mix in 1 reactor and blend both together.

hmmm... If you pack your GFO so much that it's clogging the line, you're using too much GFO.
I'm using the BRS dual reactor with GFO in the first chamber and only filled up to 2" of the cart. The second chamber is filled with carbon. Dial the flow so that the GFO is slightly tumbling and you're good to go.
Are you sure you have your flow direction correct?

If the carbon canister has been running a short while, it could simply be a clogged canister. The slots on the bottom of the canister are very fine. A good rinsing of the canister would take care of that.

I actually cut out every other spoke to help flow, Small wire-cutters did the job quickly

If the carbon canister has been running a short while, it could simply be a clogged canister. The slots on the bottom of the canister are very fine. A good rinsing of the canister would take care of that.

I actually cut out every other spoke to help flow, Small wire-cutters did the job quickly
TY. Will give that a try.

Back