Bulk reef doesn't carry IO salt...

showard

Non-member
That I can find. Maybe Im just overly tired lol but I can't find any reef crystals or the regular purple box. Any input?

Yeah I contacted them last week. I was told IO stopped allowing online stores to sell any of their salts?? :(.

Sounds like a big mistake on Instant oceans part if this is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if once they sell out if the will continue to stock it? I would assume BRS wouldn't be the only online retailer to not be able to sell it.

Don't forget doctor foster is owned by petco so thats probably why they still have it.

I was reading a thread about this on one of the national forums. Seems bulk reef is optimistic they will be selling it again soon.

Don't forget doctor foster is owned by petco so thats probably why they still have it.

I was reading a thread about this on one of the national forums. Seems bulk reef is optimistic they will be selling it again soon.

Hope so, I have I tried many different salt but I always seem to go back to Instant ocean. I did just place an order of Red Sea blue bucket, but I'm sure after that I will want to go back to IO

Yeah I contacted them last week. I was told IO stopped allowing online stores to sell any of their salts?? :(.

Sounds like a big mistake on Instant oceans part if this is true.

Not sure where you heard this fake news.
I've been using IO for years and have been getting them from Petsolutions. With the sale they run, the 200gallon box arrive at my door 3 days later for less than $40.
I usually get 10 boxes every year. The UPS guy hates me.
https://www.petsolutions.com/C/Aquarium-Salt-Mixes/I/Instant-Ocean-Aquarium-Salt.aspx

Back