Ca Reactor

one of my earlier ones (Mike Roby has it now)

spectrum

Attachments

• reactor3.jpg
    reactor3.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 497
Dave,
I'm in the process of getting your parts made, have to make flanges next. With winter coming I just may have them all ready soon. Perhaps I'll just build the thing and you can replenish my raw materials.

Man I'd owe ya. If you want to schedule something on a weekend let me know.
I have the tubes, plus I have some new acrylic sheets - (4) about 29" x 30" - thin tho, I think only 1/8" by measuring. I also have the pumps, still, buble counter..controller, regulator...

Just never seem to have time :(

I've got 5 or 6 clear acrylic 1 foot tubes that would be perfect for this project. If you would like me to bring some by for you to use in exchange for showing me how to make one, I'm more than willing :)

If you stop by the house sometime (I'm in Haverhill), you can have one or two for free. They aren't the thickest acrylic in the world, but they will certainly do fine for calcium reactors.

so whats the cost on these diy ca reactors? .. i'd like one .. dont know if i could make one .. looks easy enough .. i'd like to make one that has really wide tubes .. like a stubby version .. to fit under my tank better.. would anyone make one for me? or give me rough estimate on the cost to build one? -the pump and the co2 tank .. i can get the electronic needle valve from my old work.. i want dual chambers so i dont have to buffer

Back