Can someone help ID these Chalices?!

higorc

Call me IGOR :)
I got these from another member. He told me the names, but this is my first time keeping Chalices... And I can't remember the names for the life of me!!! Before I bug him for the names again, I want to try to figure it out my self. I tried looking for websites with Chalices IDs, but couldn't find any good ones...

All I remember is that some of them are high-end Chalices...

Any tips from anyone with experience keeping these guy's would be most welcomed.

I have them on the sand now, but I plan on raising them off the sand by putting them on some "frag rocks" I bought on eBay this weekend.

I read they tend to get infections/irritated on the sand.

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!
Higor

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381333281550.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381333281550.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
The green one with orange eye looks like bubble gum monster. The one with the green rim looks like watermelon.

Thanks guys :)

I am really curious to find out what the pink one is. I think it's one of the coolest ones...

Higor

I think I figured out what most of them are guys. Please correct me if I am wrong ;)

Post 1-
Alien Eyes

Post 2 & 5-
Miami Hurricane

Post 3-
Bubble Gum Monster

Post 4- (From left to right)
1- ?
2- ?
3- Watermelon

Nice collection Higor! Btw, I would personally have a little bit more distance between that scoly and chalice ... chalices have very very long tentacles and the scoly would 100% lose the battle

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for the advice man, I just moved it away :). I saw their tentacle last night, they are long!

Back