Chaeto?

MrX

Non-member
Anyone near Charlton/Worcester have any chaeto available? If it has some pods in it even better.

Want to get some into the sump/fuge.

Thanks!

Anyone near Charlton/Worcester have any chaeto available? If it has some pods in it even better.

Want to get some into the sump/fuge.

Thanks!
I dont have much but I can give you a small chunk to start you off.

I dont have much but I can give you a small chunk to start you off.

Appreciate the offer but I'd feel bad taking any if you only have a small amount yourself.

Someone will eventually post a "my chaeto overfloweth" and maybe we can both score a bunch. :D

Appreciate the offer but I'd feel bad taking any if you only have a small amount yourself.

Someone will eventually post a "my chaeto overfloweth" and maybe we can both score a bunch. :D

Trimming it will help it grow though so I dont mind lol

Search the forum I have a never ending supply, give a few bags out every other week

Appreciate it / saw your post. It would be like a 2hr round-trip to Concord, NH for me. You shipping any of it out if postage is covered?

Not to discourage anyone or anything just an FYI treat your chaeto like anything else you would put in your tank from another, with caution!!

Anything said person had in there tank by introducing the chaeto you now share anything that was in there tank.

Just a word of caution bcause you see all these cautions for qt fish and coral but people sleep on qt chaeto.. just my opinion

Freshwater dip was my method when I purchased my original ball, worked for a me to bring no pests with it. Also most of the pods in it recovered..... At least the larger ones I could see visibly. I had figured this would be standard practice for people though

Wish you were closer. Got 2 strains of Chaeto and lots of each. I've been giving it to Petco and a new store near Patriots stadium called Everything Aquatic.

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back