Cheapest Place for Gray Flex PVC?

Why does it need to be grey?

making it more difficult to match it up gives him an excuse for it to take longer (if this is indeed possible :p) to get water in his tank.

How's that stand coming Paul?

making it more difficult to match it up gives him an excuse for it to take longer (if this is indeed possible :p) to get water in his tank.

Pfft. That's preposterous. :rolleyes:

How's that stand coming Paul?

Goooood. Next week...

BTW, anyone know where I can get black/gray variegated flex PVC? I can't progress forward without it. That's how I roll. :D

BTW, anyone know where I can get black/gray variegated flex PVC? I can't progress forward without it. That's how I roll. :D

Looks like in your first post you found a place to get it.....keeping a reef isn't cheap, you should know that (well not out of personal experience, but more through reading about it online:p).

Looks like in your first post you found a place to get it.....keeping a reef isn't cheap, you should know that (well not out of personal experience, but more through reading about it online:p).

I was wrong about you. Forget Jay, you're now my sensai. ;) :D Believe me, aside from the actual keeping of a reef, I know all too well how this hobby isn't cheap. :)

Back