Cheep corals?

I agree...Coral Reef Aquarium in Seekonk, MA is fantastic for corals. Another place you can try is Sea Creature Aquarium in North Providence.

Both of these shops are wonderful and they really do take care of their customers.

You can also check out the Corals for Sale forum on this site. Our tanks are constantly growing new coral and we often try to get rid of it...often cheaply

I drove out of my way to go to CRA and the guy didn't even greet me when I walked in the store and I was the only customer..... I walked around looking at all the tanks and he still had not said a word to me, I had to go up and ask him something before he finally said anything to me. Sure they had some nice frags, but I didn't think it was anything all that special and frankly I wouldn't be in a hurry to go back there and buy anything from them. I tried to be nice and talk to the guy and he just seemed rude. I even mentioned that I saw his store on the forum and was told it was a great store to check out and he didn't get any friendlier.... I guess if you're in the area go there, but if you're not, I wouldn't go driving and hour and a half to go there. If you want to pay LFS prices then go to Jay's, Aqua Addicts or Oceans in Glass in Salem, NH. If you want cheap, then buy frags from members on the forum.

Back