Coolens aquarium and pet supply?

02f350psd

Non-member
Anyone been to or had any experience with Coolens in Canton? They are relatively new but wanted to see if it would be safe buying livestock from them.

Is Good... i've picked up a few things there (fish, corals) and i still have them all :) Worth a look...

I agree. They employ a very friendly and helpful BRS member who is also very active in the club. And, as you said, they are fairly new so I know they would appreciate your support!

Thanks to you both for the support. My name is Mark and I work there on Saturdays. We're not sponsored here yet :D, but that should be coming soon. On a side note, we are trying to become more "reefer friendly" at the store. If you come in and don't see something you were looking for, please let one of us know. The info I've learned while here in the BRS has already helped alot. I cannot thank you all enough for that.

Its a nice little store and I can walk there. Livestock looks to be in good shape. They were redoing a big tank in the back when I was in.
I think Mark is the guy I met a few weeks ago buying salt. Very nice guy. I think I promised to bring him some zoos :)

You didn't introduce yourself as a member. Please be sure to let me know who you are if you come in on Saturdays. Thanks again all. We apprieciate the support.

Ha, thats funny. I think my girlfriend talked to you this past saturday. We will be in soon for some fish.

Back