Coral I got yesterday plus my baby RBTA.

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
DSC01038.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

DSC01044.jpg

I've had the RBTA for about 2 weeks now. It's the size of a gumball. A little bigger.
And no it's not out of the water, I know it looks like it in the photo, it just lives right at the water surface where it grabs any food that may be stuck in the waters surface tension during feeding.

Yeah you can see one of the acans in the top pic has a piece of food on it. It actually ate some then spit that ball of food out lol. I guess it was full? I target fed them frozen prime reef with a pipette for the first time today and they were so damn happy. Each head got plenty of food. I fed everything and everything looks great now. Followed by a waterchange to swap out any fowled water from leftover foods (my little secret, I feed every other day and then an hour or two later I do a 1/3 gallon water change) which equals the weekly 1 gallon waterchange and half of the water I take out of the tank is skimmed off the surface with a cup SLOWLY to get all that chemical filmy junk out and when thats gone I fill the rest of the cup to take out with general water from the water column. Then I slowly add in the new water water a flower waterer container thats been premixed and preheated and checked for salinity and after that's done within an hour the corals are big as ever and nice and colorful and happy.

A $200 Sony H55 point and shoot lol. Nothing special.

I plan on getting a Sony DSLR this winter though around black friday or xmas time.

Those anemones will move exactly where you dont want them every time...lol. Pics look nice though and i like the acan..nice piece.

Yeah I dont so much mind him there though. Better than him sitting on my precious corals stinging them to holy hell lol.

Back