Xhxxh

BRS Member
holy grail micromussa $100 (i have two)

Attachments

• IMG_4478.jpeg
    IMG_4478.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
out of country for 3 weeks. The company i hired didnt do what they supposed to do

Ouch. Sorry for your losses. That going to make it right at all? If I had many SPS I’d hook you up but mostly Montis and a few tiny Acros

Thanks for the offer. Only purple stylo is still standing. I plan to add a green slimer or other easy sps to see if my tank is ready again. Luckily most my lps n softies are doing ok

Would you be willing to share the name of the company you hired who underperformed? I’m looking to hire a company to maintain my reef tank while I am out of the country.

Anything you would have advised them or told them to do that might have prevented the loss?

Would you be willing to share the name of the company you hired who underperformed? I’m looking to hire a company to maintain my reef tank while I am out of the country.

Anything you would have advised them or told them to do that might have prevented the loss?
Pm’ed u the info

Bump. $80 each. I want them gone. They have at least 9-10 polyps each. I can provide more pic as requested

Back