WTB Does anyone know anybody selling an overflow ? Please pm me?

1 Upland Rd, Sharon, MA 02067 is the address of the train station. I don't use trains so I don't know how its referred to, but I imagine it would continue to Providence RI. Did you get my text?

1 Upland Rd, Sharon, MA 02067 is the address of the train station. I don't use trains so I don't know how its referred to, but I imagine it would continue to Providence RI. Did you get my text?
Yes i got your text I’lol text you in the morning and give you my eta!

I was wondering if you found that video?If you could send it to me I would appreciate it and thank you for everything
[email protected]
Bill

How are you making out? Did you get the video link?
Yes if I buy that other overflow off you .if you still have it to ?Do I have to cut the glass in my tank or is it a hob?If it’s a hob and no cutting I would like to buy it off you in the beginning of May 1-3 if that’s ok with you? please let me know?
Thanks Bud
Bill

I lost your number so you’ll have to text me your number .My phone fell in my toilet all night and I got a new one but it didn’t keep any of my new numbers that’s how I lost your number . If you want to sell it I’ll do the same and jump on the train
How are you making out? Did you get the video link?
im good I put that pvc overflow on and it really cleaned up my tank but I would like to get a hob overflow like the one you had . If it’s still for sale I’ll hike up there again and buy it

Above is the link to the video, hope I attached it correctly...lol
Overflow is available and can meet you again when you're ready.

I never got those videos my email is [email protected]
Maybe we can try it on that one I think I found the videos you were telling me about it was like reef king Joe or something but I couldn’t really understand it . If you wanna sell your other one I’ll buy it off you as long as I don’t have to cut a hole in my tank.and

Above is the link to the video, hope I attached it correctly...lol
Overflow is available and can meet you again when you're ready.

That was the video I watched but I would still like to buy your other overflow as long as I don’t have to cut my glass in my tank and drill my overflow and I rechecked my tank and it is a 75 gallon

Back