Drs. Foster and Smith questions - www.drsfostersmith.com www.liveaquaria.com

JonAsh

Non-member
Great question!

Quick question for you....I recently heard about a website that sells corals... Doctor something .com Anyone know the name of the site?

Welcome Jon! I moved your question to it's own thread here since it's about a particular store. I believe the website you're referring to is Drs. Foster and Smith (www.drsfostersmith.com). They're a big all-pet supplies catalog/online company. I've gotten various things for my cats and reef from them (more for my cats, honestly). I've found their reef-related pricing very good, and for my reef-related orders the service has been good too. I can't speak to their livestock though, as I've never ordered fish or corals from them.

Nate

livestock from them is excellent and they have tremendous stay alive guarentees. usually you can get a few people together and get free shipping orders from them, which is excellent

(by the way, incase anyone's confused that Nocturnal and I have provided differing web addresses, these are the same stores)

I just placed an order and received it yesterday great packaging I ordered 4 lyretail anthias 3 female 1 male 2 cleaner shrimp and 3 peppermint shrimp. all beautiful and healthy acclimated according to there instructions and everyone is eating will place another order soon I highly recommend them and you can't beat there guarantee just make sure someone signs for the package when you receive or there guarantee is void my wife was doing laundry and the FedEx guy just left the box on the back stairs Thank to her quick thinking of running out to the truck and requesting to sign if anything goes wrong in the next 14 days I am safe.

drsfostersmith (dry goods) and liveaquaria (live goods) are both excellent stores with high quality customer service. i have done countless orders from both and have had excellent experiences every time.

Excellent store, I bought so many stuff from them and will continue to buy from them.

I've only ordered from the good Doctors a few times and seemed like it took them forever to get the product shipped out (both livestock and drygoods), which can drive you nuts if it's livestock and you're trying to arrange to be home for the shipment.

I will say though, that the fish they shipped me was healthy as could be upon arrival.

Steve

What is the difference between Liveaquaria and eTropical?

I just received another shipment from Dr. F & S and very happy with it.

All my orders in years arrived as fast as they could be.

I buy most of my drygoods from Dr. F&S. I also get alot of my Dog's supplies from them too in the same order. Never had a problem, prices are great, shipping fast.

Back