FS Aquaticlife hybrid fixture and pumps Uxbridge, MA

Duds

Formerly Known as SrDudley25
BRS Member
Hey been going through everything figuring out what I’ll be using and what I won’t be and cleaning as I go. So here’s some used gear that’s cleaned and ready to go so far I’ll be adding more as I get it cleaned up and make sure I won’t be using it.

Syncra 5 $30
Orlushy dc12000 $20

61” Aquaticlife g2 t5ho hybrid 4 bulb with ati blue plus about 8 months use Sold
180 gallon tank stand sump plumbing Sold
Bubble magus curve b10 Sold
Varios 6 Sold
Eb832 Sold
Apex atk v2 kit Sold
Kessil h380 Sold
Apex el base unit w probes, eb832 Sold

I think that’s all I have cleaned up and ready to go at the moment pickup in Uxbridge, MA

Thanks
Stephen

Last edited:
Updated list and prices (feel free to make offers trades are welcome worst I say is no):

Syncra 5 $30
Orlushy dc12000 $20

61” Aquaticlife g2 t5ho hybrid 4 bulb with ati blue plus about 8 months use Sold
180 gallon tank stand sump plumbing Sold
Bubble magus curve b10 Sold
Varios 6 Sold
Eb832 Sold
Apex atk v2 kit Sold
Kessil h380 Sold
Apex el base unit w probes, eb832 Sold

Last edited:
I did some more research maybe I was too high pricing wise, the bubble magus skimmer has some rusty components so it would need some work I knocked $100 off and it’s really best offer I don’t want to scrap it it’s a beast of a skimmer. All of it is best offer get it out of my garage you’ll be surprised the deal you get don’t miss out! I will be going to ffm if that helps. I’ll try and get pics up today but no guarantees.

Apex atk
IMG_7348.jpeg

Apex el
IMG_7357.jpeg

Last edited:
Pics of the kessil comes with crappy little bracket power supply and extension cable.
IMG_7403.jpeg

New item being added finally come to the realization I’m not going to use this fixture. So up for sale is an aquaticlife g2 61” t5ho 4 bulb hybrid fixture with 4 ati blue plus bulbs with about 8 months on them. Sold

Also I have a 180 gallon tank stand sump and plumbing this a 6x2x2 tank Sold

Last edited:
Bump aquaticlife light fixture and a couple pumps left that’s about it for now

Back