Sold Eshopps ADV-100 Advance Series 3rd Gen. Sump $170

acoustic-reef

Non-member
Eshopps ADV-100 Advance Series 3rd Generation
$170 EXCELLENT CONDITION - just needs new filter sock
been using it all winter - no issues!

The Advance Series is designed for the serious hobbyist with a very unique three water channel design. In addition to all the benefits of our 3rd generation refugium sump, the advance series also features a third compartment that allows hobbyist to add bio-balls or matrix to their system for additional filtration.
The unique Eshopps Channel Design (ECD, Patent Pending) enables us to fit three independent compartments into one compact size sump while providing enough space for each compartment.
1647625676037.png
(web photo)

Features
Three Water Channels (Eshopps Channel Design (ECD, Patent Pending)
Large Skimmer Compartment
Viewable Refugium in Front
Built-in Probe Holder & Float Valve
Removable shelf
Quiet Operation
Rectangle micron bag

Specifications:
Model Number ADV-100
Dimension 24" x 14" x 16"
(L x W x H)
Skimmer Section
Return Section
Refugium Section

Last edited:
Can you actually measure the skimmer section. I need a sump but my skimmer wont fit according to the specs you gave but looking at the unit the skimmer looks much bigger than what they have because its the entire width of the sump.

Can you actually measure the skimmer section. I need a sump but my skimmer wont fit according to the specs you gave but looking at the unit the skimmer looks much bigger than what they have because its the entire width of the sump.
13.5" x 8.25" (note those 3 screws to hold dosing tubes are in there and would take a little of that space)

Have you had any issues keeping the water level up in this, I read someone online stating they were having trouble keeping the skimmer water level up.

Have you had any issues keeping the water level up in this, I read someone online stating they were having trouble keeping the skimmer water level up.
hey sorry - I answered on my phone yesterday but it must not have worked!
no problems with skimmer water level no. Probably either not enough flow in their overflow box or too much pump in the return section running the sump dry faster than their overflow could keep up with.
-John

FYI my folks are leaving this morning to visit family in CT. I could have them drop this to you around Leominster on their way back home if you wanted to meet them mid to late afternoon today

also the solution for the water dropping in the sump due to evaporation is just to add an
Auto top off system - my tanks lose over a gallon a day due to evaporation and without
auto top off it would require constantly adding RO water manually to keep it stable

Back