Fin and Feather?

Groove

XReefer :o(
Fin and Feather made some great donations. Where are the located? Do they have a web site?

I don't know, but if they're close enough they'll get some business out of me. They donated not only a crapload of stuff, but really nice stuff.

Not sure when I'll make it down there but I appreciate their donations as well as everyone else.

Wow, that's a hike from me. I'll have to make a road trip out of it some weekend. I'm driving down to NJ for training in May. I wonder how far off course it would be.

Fin and Feather is a wonderful store they are part of out annual LFS toar day and are well worth finding the time to get out there ..
think about this might be a good 70-90- miles but what better way to spend a nice Spring afternoon sunday drive :)

The online website should be up soon, John is working out the last couple of bugs and you will be able to preview a portion of what is availible...I will post back when it is up...Also if you are going to stop by let us or John know the date.Ii am sure he will set something special up for the tour group...and he will make sure he has some extra goodies...

Jason

I don't have the numbers yet, but I'd imagine at the very least they've earned a banner on the site, and maybe even a forum... more on this as soon as I hear back from my accounting geniuses :)

Thanks for the great donations Guys!

I have been down there... the store is well worth the trip... and I am going from Haverhill (on 495 by the NH border). There back growout / stock room is insane... one of the coolest LFS's I have been too, and whenever my work sends my around the country, I go check out the LFS's if I have time. So having seen close to 50 different reef stores, I still think they are in the top 5.

Mark

Mark (Reef55) Thanks for the kind words, John will be pleased to hear it...he has been involved in the pet industry for almost 40 years, and loves his work and the people he gets to interact with.

Piscevore...someone at the meeting mentioned the banner and forum and said it was a done deal...I think (Yaktop, Penman, or Karl), but we talked to so many people yesterday I don't remember. I am working on his new banner for the online store as we speak so just let us know what info you need.

Thanks again for all the great stuff everyone donated, we had a great time and hope the club achieved its finacial goals for the auction...

Jason

The Red Goniopora from them is very cool...they did an outstanding job supporting our auction...it would be worth a road trip in the future!

Back