Free Free coral

Ajr0605

BRS Member
Hey, I have some free coral. A few fish’s died after I does for flatworms, and I now just think it is better to give the coral in that tank to a more stable home. All free if taken by the end of the weekend. Pickup in 01106
Zoas, mushrooms, candycanes, Kenya trees

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 146
That sucks. Most of those are pretty durable corals. Another option is a water change and keep on keeping on. We have all had our failures in this hobby. We learn from them Best of luck

That sucks. Most of those are pretty durable corals. Another option is a water change and keep on keeping on. We have all had our failures in this hobby. We learn from them Best of luck
Thanks, I would move them to my other tank, but there is just no room. If I cant find someone for them, I will probably end up doing that. Thanks agian.

I ran into this in the past with flatworm exit not good if it’s a small tank with fish as the toxin from the flatworm as they die off killed my fish also. The coral should be ok just need to run carbon and water changes and they’ll be ok I didn’t lose any coral.

Back