FREE gift for new annual club memberships

luu78

BRS Member
Hi everyone,

If you recently became a new paid member, welcome to the club. Please message me and I will be more than happy to rehome one or more of the corals I have on my listing as a gift (amount equals to annual membership fee). Let’s support this forum as much as we can. I too learned so much from great members of this forum. Happy reefing! This gifting offer is good until I’m out of corals to share. Happy reefing everyone!

Hi everyone,

If you recently became a new paid member, welcome to the club. Please message me and I will be more than happy to rehome one or more of the corals I have on my listing as a gift (amount equals to annual membership fee). Let’s support this forum as much as we can. I too learned so much from great members of this forum. Happy reefing! This gifting offer is good until I’m out of corals to share. Happy reefing everyone!
Wow Ben, this is awesome, thanks for being so generous.

Hi everyone,

Yes I am a new member the end of November!!

It’s an awesome awesome hobby to be in, I hope more and more new reefers give it a chance and enjoy it as much as we do…

Hi everyone,

Cheers man!

Back