GFO vs. Chaeto reactor

Right? Something is off. I did look up the limit dosing and it seems some people have been to 2-3 times the limit without ill effect on reef2 reef anyways.

What brand salt are you using? Do you match your alks for water changes? I had a weird alk issue and it ended up being a bad batch of salt. I’ve since switched to Red Sea blue bucket and my tank sits at 8.5dkh. I do a water change here or there and a dose of Red Sea liquid foundation part b to bump alk a max of .3dkh every 3 or so days.

Your tank looks great by the way as do the frags I got from you!

Using red sea blue bucket. Yes, match everything. Red sea should be 8.0 at 1.26 salinity which is what i have. Thanks on the tank and glad to hear the frags are doing well!

Wonder if somethings up with the doser or maybe the corals are just loving the all reef lol.

Also I forgot earlier it was mentioned about frozen food, I use San Francisco marine cuisine it’s got a nice blend for everything in the tank I think. I enjoy my reef roid slurry too except my peppermint shrimp are catching on now it’s a love hate relationship with inverts for me lol.

Back