Great vist to Krystal Clear Aquatics

mchud

Non-member
Took a ride to Krystal clear Aquatics today. Havent been there for a year or so. Enjoyed it back then and was real impressed on how much they have added. Great selection of products and great service Thanks for the great clam and corals. Well worth the trip

I've used them since they moved to Auburn. Nothing but great things to say. Even more so since they have expanded. Very helpful and informative along with decent prices.

I've been to Krystal Clear Aquatics several times lately and have nothing but good things to say about this store. Very helpful people, good prices, great selection of fish/corals/food/dry goods, and healthy livestock.

In talking with the owner, he said they occasionally get a chance to buy items in bulk and they're more than happy to pass on the savings to customers. I recently picked up a flame angel at prices usually only seen at mail order houses - but without the expensive shipping and box fees.

Make sure you join their email list so you get notified of the sales. Take a trip there, it's worth the ride.

Last edited:
Back