Gone Green with pink tips Pocillipora

ChrisV

BRS Member
I have a nice little colony of Pocillipora that's ready for a new home. It's about the size of a tennis ball. The base color is light green with metallic green polyps and pink tips.

This coral is extremely hardy-- probably the most robust SPS coral out there-- and it can tolerate a wide variety of conditions. Great for a well informed beginner, or a person who is just looking to try a first SPS.

Price is $25, or $20 for paid members, available for pick up in Swampscott on weekends and evenings, in Cambridge on weekdays (Kendall square).

PXL_20220506_130519595.jpg
PXL_20220506_130110125.jpg

Last edited:
What a deal! The color of this coral remind me of one of my favorites, “bird of paradise”. Anyone remember that? GLWS

I have a nice little colony of Pocillipora that's ready for a new home. It's about the size of a tennis ball. The base color is light green with metallic green polyps and pink tips.

This coral is extremely hardy-- probably the most robust SPS coral out there-- and it can tolerate a wide variety of conditions. Great for a well informed beginner, or a person who is just looking to try a first SPS.

Price is $25, or $20 for paid members, available for pick up in Swampscott on weekends and evenings, in Cambridge on weekdays (Kendall square).

View attachment 176951View attachment 176952
Wow it is a beautiful piece

Back