Harelquin Shrimp Eating

Oh man, nice! I need one of those to eat the ones in my tank. If u run out of food for him, he can come feast in my tank! :D

Higor's EVO 3D

Oh man, nice! I need one of those to eat the ones in my tank. If u run out of food for him, he can come feast in my tank! :D

Higor's EVO 3D

Thanks Higor - he made it through all the stars in the tank pretty quickly. Now it's on to Chocolate Chip Stars for him. He's a lot of fun to watch!

Yeah, u r pretty lucky. Not all Harlequins eat Asterinas. If u ever want to give him another home, I will take him! ;)

Thanks Higor - he made it through all the stars in the tank pretty quickly. Now it's on to Chocolate Chip Stars for him. He's a lot of fun to watch!
keep the chocolate chip star in a egg crate cage or something so it cant munch on some coral

keep the chocolate chip star in a egg crate cage or something so it cant munch on some coral

Thanks Wookie, that's a good idea. I heard they weren't reef safe, so I was thinking of setting up an old hex tank I have. Don't really have much in the way of filtration but maybe running a bubbler and a little heater in there would be enough.

Back