Hello everyone, glad to be aboard.

Havereef

Non-member
Just wanted to say hi to everyone out there. I've met a few great people from here, and look forward to meeting more. I started my first reef tank 18 months ago. Since then, I've sold all my Cichlids, broke down 3 tanks, given away my 75, and have gone all salt. In November, I began my 60" 120gal build. Its been up and cycling for 2.5 months now, and doing well. So, thats my brief sw history. I am still a noob, and thank all of you in advance for your time and help.

Welcome Aboard! Check out the forum header as we have monthly meeting. The next one is in Framingham which is an auction and a great way to stock your tank. The next will be in Newburyport which is very close to you.

Good Luck! and introduce yourself around when you get to a meeting.

Thanks Flame Angel. I look forward to attending the meetings, and meeting everyone. I lived in Groveland for the first 25 years of my life, so we may have crossed paths at some point.lol

Welcome to the forum I have only been here for a short time but the people here are very nice and helpful. I feel like I have been a member for months already. Your really going to like it here

Back